Whether you use video for employee training, town hall meetings or HR updates, technology is transforming how executives get the word out to their remote workforce. In a recent Ustream & Wainhouse Research survey of corporate executives, more than four out of five respondents (81%) describe online video as an effective tool for communicating work-related information.
If you are in the midst of evaluating your streaming technology options, this report can help identify the key features to look for and the capabilities of enterprise streaming platforms that should be considered during the process. For organizations serious about laying a solid foundation for using online video, these issues should be viewed as the building blocks for enterprise streaming success.
Download the research to learn:
- What IT executives view as the most critical features a video platform must have.
- Why 48% say that secure content distribution is very important while evaluating their video provider options.
- How to leverage viewership analytics to make the case for video in the workplace.
- What factors to consider when producing high quality corporate videos.
- Using VOD content archives as a key business benefit.
With the ability to create more engaging corporate communications, it’s no wonder that video is being used for a broader array of business applications than ever before. Executives contemplating an investment in video streaming technologies should be aware of the building blocks of enterprise streaming to address the issues most relevant to their specific organizational needs. Download our exclusive research to learn more.